|Ambulance Chasers of Advertising|
|Published||January 31, 2013|
During our pre-show breakdown, the calls started coming in. So we just went with it.
In this episode, we discuss LinkedIn whoring, finding talent in unexpected places, the burglary curse of The Shakes, “Find My Mac/iPad/iPhone” vigilante squads, telling your story the right way and responsibility in advertising. All before we decide we need to start our own agency called ACA (Ambulance Chasers of Advertising).
YOUR HOMEWORK FOR THIS EPISODE: Pat wants suggestions for books to read while he roasts his tender ginger skin in the Mexican sun. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet @muleshakes with your favorite page-turners.
Thanks to threepeat Beer Buddy Joel Gerhold and Heather Robertson for the beer!
- The 3 LinkedIn Etiquette Rules You Should Never Break
- Can Eating Buckyball-Infused Olive Oil Prolong Your Lifespan?
- The 1010 Collective
- 5 Ways To Recruit New Talent
- Broken Back Seat Glass
- Cargo Collective
- Zombies, Run!
- How to Play the Card Game, “Pig”
- The Frye Company
- “Chef Don’t Judge”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 “The Replacer” Trailer
- Studio Jelly
- Top 10 Myths About Lotteries (See Myth #5)
- City of Dark Magic: A Novel by Magnus Flyte
- The Fortune Cookie Chronicles: Adventures in the World of Chinese Food by Jennifer 8. Lee
- Write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- The Shakes Podcast (muleshakes) on Twitter
- The Shakes on Tumblr. For deeper analysis of our collective neuroses.
- Listen to The Shakes record live
- Become a Beer Buddy today!