|Quinn's Wood Spice Couch Exodus|
|Published||September 13, 2013|
Quinn is moving to Boston. Even though she’ll still host via Skype, we’ll miss her on the basement couch.
In this episode: We discuss the smell of anxiety, answer an email about doing work that goes against your beliefs and then things just get weird.
Maybe we should have done that 25th anniversary clip show after all.
- Yard Beer: Joel Gerhold, Khanh Kim Nguyen, Heather Robertson
- Microbrew: Matt Policastro, Andrew Anker, Jacob Dunn
- Quinn taking a job at Arnold Worldwide and moving to Boston
- An email regarding doing work that goes against one's personal beliefs
- Sons of Anarchy
- Pat and Jeremy have job openings where they work
- The 2013 Clios Party presented by AAF-KC
- The Shakes Fan Appreciation Party sponsored by Squarespace
- "Well, I guess that's all for... Hey... Fiery Doritos Tacos Locos. Have you tried those?" — Jeremy
- Arnold Worldwide
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Citgo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vertical market - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fast food restaurant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apply to work with Pat at Hallmark!
- Apply to work with Jeremy at Clickfarm!
- Beer Buddies are now via Tugboat!
- American Advertising Federation - Kansas City | The 2013 CLIO Reel Party: Now with creative commentary from The Shakes!
- Something amazing just happened and it was this.
- Please take a moment to write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- All you’d ever want to know about the show is available at cocktailnapkinstudios.com