|Quinn Drops Science|
|Published||March 15, 2013|
The show starts innocently enough with talk of SXSW 2013 and how we’d bring a new beer to market. But when it comes to the topic of changing jobs to get into the career you *really* want, Quinn owns the show. Heather, you’d better listen to her.
Thanks for the beer, Joel, undisputed king of the Beer Buddies!
- If Grumpy Cat is the biggest news of all, is SXSW in trouble?
- Newcastle Mocks Stella Artois and Its Chalice in New Campaign
- Droga5 Newcastle No Bollocks Case Study
- Schlitz returns, drums up nostalgic drinkers
- HuffPo: Beer Ads
- A Brief History of Beer Commercials
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Saison-Brett
- The notes from Quinn’s talk at KU
- Please take a moment to write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- All you’d ever want to know about the show is available at cocktailnapkinstudios.com